The most effective submissions come to Laurelly during her "free" time while she trains for marathons. Laurelly has completed 5 marathons including three Boston Marathons. Laurelly is a member of Stevenson's Performance Running in the Greater Toronto Area.
1) University of Winnipeg 2001-2003. Achieved Bachelor of Arts with Double Major: Politics, Justice & Law Enforcement. Highest grade point average 4.0 produced.
2) University of Manitoba 2003-2006 Achieved LLB Degree.
3) Law Society of Upper Canada 2007-present. Called to the bar in Ontario. Member in good standing.
4) Law Society of British Columbia ("BC") 2010-present. Called to the bar in BC. Member in good standing.
1) Chair of the CLE Committee for the Kenora District Law Association 2007-2010.
2) Canadian Bar Association 2007-present. Member. Contributed to Equal Justice Report. Chair of Law Week Committee (Access to Justice, BC Branch 2013-2014).
3) Canadian Corporate Counsel Association ("CCCA") 2010-present. Member. Advocacy Committee Member. Professional Development Committee Member. Financial Literacy sub-committee Member.
4) Criminal Lawyer's Association 2015-present.